With the new month of August here, we have some news for you from the team at Paradise Quilting.
In July, we announced a series of new classes at the store for the month of July and August. These include updated dates for the Woolies Class and a Braided Table Runner. Check out the post to see what’s coming up and let us know if you would like to join!
Paradise Woolies Class:
Description: Bring in your own project or purchase one here and learn some new techniques.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list
Date: August 22 (10-2), Monday September 13 (1-5) and Sunday September 19 (1-4)
Price: $25.00 per class plus supplies, or sign up and identify 4 classes for $75
We are building inventory, new wool coming in weekly.
Starting a block of the month soon, keep your eyes open for an announcement!!
Description: Try this unique technique for a quick table runner with no quilting, no hand sewing, and no binding. The beauty of the Braided Twist is its simplicity! The Braided Twist tool includes a 32-page booklet and three insert pages. The main project runner size is 13-1/2in x 33-1/2in. Longer and shorter variations are included. The Bonus Blossom project is 30in in diameter.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list, pattern must be purchased separately
Date: Saturday, August 28th, 10am-2pm
- Quilter’s Trek, POP OF COLOR is almost over, August 31, 2021 is the last day. Come on in to purchase a kit or look up the info online. Quilters Trek | A new shopping adventure for quilters everywhere
- The Summer Scenic Shop Hop has finished and the grand prize winner was from our shop! Congrats to all the winners!
- Our next Shop Hop is the Spooktacular Fall Shop Hop October 27-30, 9-6 daily, passports will be available in August. Participating shops include Aunt Mary’s Quilting in Derry, Maple Leaf Stitchin Studio in Epsom, NH, Paradise Quilting and Gift Studio in Concord, Patch’s Quilt Loft in Manchester, and Thread in Hand in Candia. The Grand prize is a Singer Featherweight, 2nd is a Duo Lamp and third is a Sip and Snip and a Flex Sewing light. Daily door prizes include (20) $15.00 Gift cards, there will also be a costume drawing and collections for the NH Foodbank with a separate drawing.
- We’ve added some of Our Work on our Services website page!
- We have a new email address! The new Paradise Quilting email is: firstname.lastname@example.org 💌
- Please like us on Facebook at “Paradise Quilting & Gift Studio” and check out our website https://www.Paradise-Quilting.com/.
- Facebook live every Friday at 9:15. Like, share, and comment to be entered into our weekly drawing!
- We have lots of new fabric coming in daily, stop by and say hi! More Tula is on its way
Would you like to get updates in your email from Paradise Quilting?
Just fill out the form below, and you’ll be added to our monthly newsletter!