We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and New Year. The Paradise Quilting team has been busy and have some updates to share!
New Classes at Paradise Quilting 🙋♀️
We are excited to announce our next set of classes at the Paradise Quilting store. Right now, we are limiting to 4 people per class to social distance and keep both our customers and team safe.
- Next Class Scheduled Saturday January 9th, 10am-2pm:
- “Quilt As You Go Snowman, Wall Hanging” (19”x27”) | This class is currently fully booked!
- Class: January 16th or 20th: 10am-2pm
- “Create Easy Heart Table Topper” (33”x33″) | Cost: $25 + supplies
- Class: January 17th, 11am-1pm
- “Cutting 101” | Details: Learn about how it all starts with cutting, techniques to get straight cut, using tools | Cost: $15
- Class: January 30th or Feb 3rd: 10am-2pm
- “Block of the month” “He Loves Me, He Loves Me Knot” | Cost: $25 + supplies
- Class: February 13th, 11am-1pm
- “How To Achieve A Perfect Scant Quarter Inch” | Cost: $25 + supplies
Winner Chosen for Bonnie’s Giveaway! 🎁
Thank you to everyone that participated. We are looking forward to possibly doing more contests like this in the future.
And we are looking forward to seeing the awesome crafts our winner creates with their new sewing machine and supplies!
Want to put your crafting skills to a good cause? 🛌
Join us for our Friday Veteran Pillow Frenzy, on January 22 and February 12th, 6-9pm.
Come in, and help us make some pillow cases for veterans. Please bring your own supplies, and we are also asking that you pre-register, as we are limiting the attendance to 6 people. These pillow cases will be donated to The Liberty House in Manchester, NH – the second week of February.
If you’re interested in joining us for any of these classes, or for our Friday Veteran Pillow Frenzy, just give us a call at: 603.769.4135, or send us a message with our contact form here.