Welcome to Paradise!!
It’s time to celebrate our 5th anniversary!! From now until June 4 2022 we are doing $2.00 off a yard, one-yard minimum, and 10% off all notions too!!
Please join our Paradise Fan Club-This is a private page. Through our Facebook page, request to join and you will be able to participate in our conversations not included in the public forum.
This is a friendly reminder that Paradise Quilting will be closed on 5/30/22 for Memorial Day.
Easy Color Class for Quilters with Kathie Beltz:
Description: Confused by the color wheel? Do you know how to use the color wheel to choose colors for your quilts?? This lecture breaks down all the technical color terms into easy, everyday English so that any quilter can understand them. Then those terms are related directly to quilts during the trunk show. Once you understand the basics, you can apply them to your quilts and watch them sparkle!
Date: Saturday, June 11 (10-12). This class will be held in the Annex.
Gather your red, white and blue fabric, from your stash or new, and join in on a challenge! Collect your forty-two quilt shop quality 5” squares, and join us on June 28th at 6:00 pm for the swap.
All projects must be in by November 1st, voting will be from November 1-11. The sky is the limit on what you choose to do. Prizes will be announced at a later date.
Registration Price: $5.00
Red at Night 2:
Description: A sampler Block of the Month pattern with 13 blocks and Finishing. Our sample was made with blacks, whites, and reds, but the red can be switched out for any bright color, allowing you to personalize your quilt. The finished size is 83″ x 83″.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register. The supply list and pattern must be purchased separately. You must also bring in your own machine.
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022 (10-2). This class will be held in the Annex. Saturday, June 18, 2022 (10-2). This class will be held in the Annex.
Description: Easy and fun to make, these bags in five sizes are perfect for storing and carrying make-up, sewing supplies, tech gear, and more. The pattern includes complete step-by-step instructions for making the bags with or without quilted fabric and for adding optional iron-on vinyl laminate to make the inside easy to wipe clean. Double-slide zippers and handy grab tabs make the bags easy to open wide and attached side panels prevent contents from falling out. An optional strap with a swivel hook may also be added. When empty, the bags nest inside one another to save space.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list. The supply list and pattern must be purchased separately. You must also bring in your own machine.
Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022 (10am-3pm)
Description: STACK-n-WHACK quilt pattern using the 15-degree acrylic Wedge FAN RULER.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your required supply list. You must also bring in your own machine.
Date: Saturday: May 21(10-4), May 28th (10-4), and June 4 (10-4). Wednesdays: May 18 (10-4), May 25 (10-4), June 1 (10-4) and This is a three-part class and additional classes will be scheduled at the first class. If you are interested please come in or call and add yourself to the schedule for the next class offering.
Basic Quilting 101:
Description: This is a basic class to know how to quilt. Come with questions, the content is flexible.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register. You must also bring in your own machine.
Date: This is a bi-weekly class (10-2). Call the shop to sign up!
Paradise Woolies Class:
Description: Bring in your own project or purchase one here and learn some new techniques.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list
Dates: Sunday-May 22 (10-2). Sunday-June 26 (10-2)
Price: $25.00 per class plus supplies, or sign up and identify 4 classes for $75 We are building inventory, and new wool coming in weekly.
Block of the Month:
Description: Using the above pattern we will be making a block or two a month. Learning new techniques with quilting friends.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list.
Dates: Saturday-May 14 (10-5) and Saturday, June 11, 2022
Price: $25.00 plus supplies
Our monthly Featherweight Club started in September. Each session will start with a little history of the machine including maintenance tips. Food will also be served.
Supplies: Bring your machine and your projects to sit and sew.
Date: Friday-May 27 (5-10). Friday-June 24 (5-10) or Sunday, June 26 (10-4)
Price: Each session is $20.00 including a pre-registration fee of $5.00 each month.
- We are now the new owners of Concord Aerus Electrolux, right next door! Come visit us for vacuum service, repairs, and new Aerus products, supplies, and accessories! 🙌
- Please like us on Facebook at “Paradise Quilting & Gift Studio” and check out our website https://www.Paradise-Quilting.com.
- The Paradise Quilting online store is finally online! You can check it out on our website. 🛒
- The Quilters Scenic Summer Shop Hop is Wednesday to Sunday, July 13-16 (9-5), and July 17 (9-3). Passports go on sale on April 1st, Passport holders save 15% off their purchases *exclusions apply. For a $9 registration fee, you will receive a passport and a 3-Yard quilt pattern. At each of the six participating shops, have your passport stamped and collect a package of machine needles.
- Enter for a chance to win a daily door prize, a 3-yard fabric bundle, and a grand prize which includes an XL Tutto Sewing Machine Case and a Pressing Kit with Wool Mat. Complete your passport, and receive a bottle of Best Press Spray Starch. Bring in a canned or non-perishable food item to any participating shop and be entered into a drawing to win a $25 Gift Certificate. Participating Shops: Bits ‘N Pieces – Pelham, NH, Paradise Quilting – Concord, NH, Patches Quilt Loft & Embroidery – Manchester, NH, Pine Tree Quilt Shop Salem, NH, Stitched in Stone – Kingston, NH and Thread in Hand – Candia, NH
- We are a Featherweight Shop supplier and we also service Featherweights!! 🧵
- We now carry Kaffe Fassett on the bolt, precuts, and more, come to check it out!
- Day dreamer is in stock! Lots to pick from! And Tula Pink notions will be arriving soon too!! 👍
- Lots and lots of other fabrics to choose from, and more coming in daily, we can help you select the fabric for your next project!
- Liberty House – we are still accepting quilts.
- We have a new email address! The new Paradise Quilting email is firstname.lastname@example.org 💌
- Facebook live every Friday at 9:15. Like, share, and comment to be entered into our weekly drawing!
Would you like to get updates in your email from Paradise Quilting?
Just fill out the form below, and you’ll be added to our monthly newsletter!