Welcome to Paradise!!
With the new month of December here, we have some news for you from the team at Paradise Quilting.
Do you know a young person that might not have the resources, but would like to get into the world of sewing and crafting? Recently, one of Fran’s friends, and favorite customers, Bonnie Lou, offered to put together a wonderful contest with us!
The winners of Bonnie’s Contest at Paradise Quilting will take home a brand new EverSewn or Janome Sewing Machine, a basket of notions, and a credit for two hours of tutoring to learn the machine, courtesy of Paradise Quilting. Just fill out the form on our website and include a short essay (30-50 words) as to why you would like to start their sewing craft.
To enter, the applicant needs to be between the ages 10-18 years old. You must also be able to pick up the prize at the Paradise Quilting store in Concord. We also ask that you send us a photo or two of your first project, so we can share your progress on social media.
Paradise Woolies Class:
Description: Bring in your own project or purchase one here and learn some new techniques.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list
Dates: Sunday-December 12 (10-2), Friday-December 17 (1-5)
Price: $25.00 per class plus supplies, or sign up and identify 4 classes for $75
We are building inventory, new wool coming in weekly.
Block of the Month:
Description: Using the above pattern we will be making a block or two a month. Learning new techniques with quilting friends.
Supplies: Please call the shop to pre-register and get your supply list.
Dates: Sunday, December 18, 2021 (10-2)
Price: $25.00 plus supplies
Our monthly Featherweight Club started in September. Each session will start with a little history of the machine including maintenance tips.
Food will also be served.
Supplies: Bring your machine and your projects to sit and sew.
Date: Sunday-December 5 2021 (10-3) or Friday-December 17, 2021 (5-10)
Price: Each session is $20.00 including a pre-registration fee of $5.00 each month.
- The Spooktacular shop hop has completed and a fun time was had by all!! Collectively, 1085 pounds of food was collected for the NH food bank. Thank you to all who donated! The next shop hop, for the spring, will be announced soon.
- Spread the word about our 12 Days of Christmas-pillow case gift bag is back! Thirteen different individually wrapped items. Starts on Nov 1, must be picked up on Dec 12. 🎄
- We are now a Featherweight Shop supplier. 🧵
- We now carry Kaffe Fassett on the bolt, precuts, and more, come to check it out!
- New Tula Pink has arrived! Daydreamer is here! Lots to pick from! And new Tula Pink notions will be arriving soon too!!
- Lots and lots of other fabric to choose from, and more coming in daily, we can help you select the fabric for your next project!
- Liberty House – we are still accepting quilts.
- We have a new email address! The new Paradise Quilting email is email@example.com 💌
- Please like us on Facebook at “Paradise Quilting & Gift Studio” and check out our website https://www.Paradise-Quilting.com/.
- Facebook live every Friday at 9:15. Like, share, and comment to be entered into our weekly drawing!
Would you like to get updates in your email from Paradise Quilting?
Just fill out the form below, and you’ll be added to our monthly newsletter!